
Christian's Godfather Tyrice signed with the Indianapolis Colts last week and we are so happy for him! Tyrice has been practicing extremely hard with his new team and got to suit up for his first NFL game last night against the Bufflo Bills. I was able to find the above picture of Ty in his new Colts uniform so I thought I would share it with everyone. Ty LOVES his little Christian and he misses her a ton. Christian and I watch all of Ty's games on T.V. and I always make sure to call out that her GF (as Ty likes to say) is playing so we need to cheer out loud for him. Ty is the most amazing, caring, spiritual friend that a person could ever ask for and an even better Godfather! Ty loved watching Christian so much that he started joking around that he should open up a business called "Daddy Day Care". :-) I am so happy that Ty helped me take care of Christian the first 2 weeks when Kim went back to work. I wouldn't have survived without him. With all of this being said GO COLTS and especially #81!!!
Christian says she "loves" you and is so PROUD of you PAPA Ty Ty. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment