Thursday, August 14, 2008

Christian Laughs For The First Time!


I took Christian to work for the very first time this week and she was able to meet all of my co-workers who couldn't get enough of her. Christian wouldn't quit smiling and cooing for everyone and it was cracking all of us up big time. I have to say I think she is going to be a social butterfly just like Kim and myself as she eats up any attention that is given to her.

When Christian and I got home from this little adventure she was still so full of energy and she wouldn't quit cooing and smiling. I decided to film her little chatter because Kim and I just love watching her do this. To make a long story short I started raddling off all of the peoples names that she met at my work and somewhere in the middle of this video when I mention Jeremy she laughs for the very first time. I have to say as a dad it was just one of the moments that takes your breath away and makes you smile and light up inside like no other. I love my little girl sooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this... KEEP talking to her! It will help so much... You guys have an amazingly, impossibly beautiful daughter, and I a niece.
Love you