
I spent last night at Grandma's house, so Mom & Dad could have a date night...OOOOOHHHHH! ;-) My daddy picked me up this morning after he played basketball. When we got home mommy, daddy, and I all started to get ready, because I had an interview w/ Wilhelmina! I was officially signed and have my first photo shoot for my comp cards in November. I plan to start saving for college right away...my parents tell me it will probably cost like a million bucks $$$ by the time I am ready to go! I better start booking some "big deals!" Then we were off to the hospital to visit my Great Grandpa - he just had surgery but is doing awesome! I also saw my Great Grandma, Grandpa Gobet, my Aunt Jenny, and my cousin Emery! Emery was dressed like a big scary spider - it made me smile really big! I started to get hungry, so mom gave me some milk and I decided it was time for my afternoon snooze - sweet dreams...
No comments:
Post a Comment