
After I took Christian out of the bath tub the other night I wrapped her up in her pink towel and she looked sooooo cute I had to take a picture of it. Christian LOVES taking a bath each night. We start with the bath tub full of water and by the time we are finished there is hardly any water left in it because she loves splashing around so much. :-) Christian is getting so confident in the water. She tries to flip, turn sideways, splash and then when she sees me looking at her she just looks at me with the cutest face like: "Dad...I have this bath thing down, you don't need to watch me anymore!" :-)
PS- Kim got invited to go to New York by Lord Abbott's this up coming weekend and represent B of A at a financial seminar. This is an all exclusive paid trip on behalf of Lord Abbott's. Kim has been doing such an AWESOME job at work and this is why she was invited to go. Christian and I are so proud of her so we wanted to share the news with everyone! :-)
1 comment:
What a little cutie! She looks very proud of herself too. Congrats to Kim! That is awesome!
Jenny
Post a Comment