Sunday, June 29, 2008

Christian Rae Gobet


Christian Rae Gobet was born on May 12th (6pm) at Providence Saint Vincent Hospital. Christian weighed in at 7.10 oz and was 20" tall. Kim and I couldn't be more happy with our little bundle of joy! Christian has her mom's beautiful lips, eyes, long legs and fingers. I was able to pass along my big dimples and intense eyebrow features (I am not sure if that is good or bad thing....LOL). Kim and I look forward to the upcoming years with Christian and will keep this blog updated on a weekly basis so that everyone can watch our little fire cracker develop.

1 comment:

jeannette yim said...

Hello Kim and Tim, congratulations on your precious baby girl, she is just beautiful! What a blessing! Hope to see Christian and all of you in person soon. I know your Mom and Grandma just loved seeing her and all of you! I know she will bring many years of happiness and joy to both of you. Love, aunt Jeannette and uncle Bill